Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome Mods!

Welcome to Prepper Network training. This is Matt from Kentucky Preppers Network. I will be attempting to guide all the state and province moderators in setting up their network for maximum exposure. There are a lot of very active prepper networks out there that are releasing some great content. The reader base is out there, we just need to reach them. The message of the prepper networks is universal and IS catching on. I think with a little polishing on the networks we can further expand our operation.

For all the mods here, please follow us through blogger, subscribe to the feed via email or RSS, or check back regularly for updates. I will be helping all the mods with their blogs, and anyone needing one on one assistance feel free to contact me and I can help answer your questions. We will be covering blogger templates, layouts, posting, grammar, punctuation, social networking and anything else we can think of. I am by no means an "expert" at this I just read a lot of blogs and spend a lot of time on Kentucky Preppers Network in an attempt to make it the best I can make it. I do know a lot about HTML coding which does help when modifying the templates. If any other mods have any tips, comments, or suggestions please let me know. We can get some of the other mods as authors to share their own tips along with mine.

SubscribeShare/Save/Bookmark


No comments:

Post a Comment