Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome Everyone

Over the course of the next few weeks I will be posting everything I know about SEO. I'm no expert either but I do know a lot more than the average person. I will also be posting everything I know about how to drive traffic to your sites....Little tips and tricks that I've been learning that will go a long way to helping everyone get more traffic...Stuff here is semi-confidential and not available to the general public, so please keep this information to ourselves and to others in the prepper networks. I'm not a marketing professional either, but I know some things will go a long way to retain your readers...one example is dark backgrounds with bright text will hurt many peoples eyes. It's much better to use lighter backgrounds with darker texts. Try doing some polls to get peoples ideas on the layouts of your templates. I can also help each of you to set up 3 column templates. I'll get into that in a later post...But for now,
Thank you for joining this "secret page"...lol
SubscribeShare/Save/Bookmark


No comments:

Post a Comment